Friday, July 29, 2016

Just Venting

OK, please forgive me but I am about to explode here, so understand this post won't be full of hope or promise.  I'm upset, angry, disgusted and truly annoyed right now.  I just got a call from someone at Century 21 wanting to know when I would be ready to sell my property.

"What property?" I asked.

"The real estate property," she responded.

"What real estate property?"  I asked again, because I don't own any.

"The property in Andrew Carson's estate," she replied.

"How did you get my information?" I asked annoyed.

"The courthouse," she replied.

At this point I am ready to crawl through the phone and punch her.  How DARE these trolls peruse court documents from people who have died.  IF I had property to sell I would contact a real estate agent, I certainly do NOT want them trolling through my personal business.  I cannot believe the audacity of this person, who KNEW Andrew was dead and offered NO CONDOLENCES to start the conversation, just straight to the point of when could I sell so she could make some money.  I can assure you that CENTURY 21 will NEVER profit from Andrew or me - EVER.

"There is no property, he was only 20." And I hung up.

Stupid motorcycle.
Stupid people.

No comments:

Post a Comment