Monday, June 27, 2016

Andrew - The Dreamer

If you were at the service or have ever looked through my scrapbooks you likely heard or saw my sweet Andrew's note about Hollywood.  I used to always tease Matt and Andrew that one day I would go to Hollywood and be discovered as a great comedienne.  Matt, who is my realist, was always quick to remind me I was not that funny.  Andrew, my dreamer, took it to heart and truly believed one day I would be discovered.  

Andrew was never one for the spotlight or attention.  He was always quietly at work in the background.  Not wanting me to make a big deal he left the note below on my dresser one day when he was about 7 or 8.  This is one of the most precious things he ever gave me and I am so thankful I saved it.

Sweet and now also bittersweet memories of a dear precious soul gone way too soon.

Love you Andrew.  Thank you for believing in me.

 

1 comment:

  1. I have known Andrew since bb harris days. He was a great friend of mine. This hurts real bad. I will be keeping your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete