Monday, August 8, 2016

Birth Month - Day 8

This came up today in m Facebook memories as well as in Matt's Facebook memories.  Exactly three years ago today I had gotten tickets to the Falcon's preseason game.  Matt couldn't go so I took Andrew (wanted them to go together).  Anyway, I'm guessing Andrew thought it was lame to go to a game with your mom, but he cheered right up when I bought him this shirt and matching visor.  You can't tell from the photo, because Andrew was too cool to show emotion, but he was totally posing for this picture to make Matt jealous.  Actually, now that I think about it, he might have been unhappy our seats were so far from the action - yes, we are in the top section of the Georgia Dome.  I sure do miss even these non-excited looks.


No comments:

Post a Comment